Listen from a computer, on an iOS device or on an Android device.
• The Federal Reserve is moving toward the end of its nine-year-old economic stimulus campaign. The central bank raised interest rates on Wednesday for the second time in three months.
• The U.S. charged two Russian intelligence officers with directing a criminal conspiracy that stole data on 500 million Yahoo accounts in 2014.
• Vowing to expand the number of jobs in the auto industry, Mr. Trump halted a move to tighten fuel standards.
• U.S. stocks were up on Wednesday. Here’s a snapshot of global markets.
• Last week, we asked readers to share their…